Originally Posted by halon
So my friend came in from out by Pittsburgh last night. Before he got here I was on my 5th Shock Top Raspberry Wheat. When he comes in he hands me a 24oz. can of beer called Dog Bite. I've noticed it before but never drank it. It is a cheap beer, about $2 for a can. So I drank it. About half way through he tells me it is 10% alcohol. That would make it about 4 regular beers. The following pic is what happened after getting done with it.
Seconds later I ended up in the bathroom where I passed out for about 3 hours. I normally don't drink myself to that state, I don't like that sick feeling. I like to have enough were I'm a little buzzed. There was no stopping it from happening after already consuming half the can. Oh well...LOL
Wow! And how were you today?
BTW - that puppy is adorable.