View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #18462 (permalink)
MarcMaiden

Device(s): Galaxy Nexus CDMA, Nexus 7 on the way! Skyrocket, Droid Bionic, HTC Thunderbolt, Galaxy Tab, Kindle
Carrier: Not Provided

Gah all this N7 talk is making me hungry for one! I was also a Google IO contest winner along with Dana. If it wasn't for that, I'd have one in my claws right now. I'm still tempted to buy one and give the second one to my girlfriend.

any hoot....How was everyone's weekend? Mine was pretty relaxing - Saw "The Watch" on Friday which is your run of the mill guy comedy. There was an Arts and Wine festival in town on Saturday which the lady friend and I went to. Sunday was pool and relax day. All this relaxing and I still want more! I am a total Zombie today. I stayed up late watching this show on Hulu called "The Yard." I think you guys should check it out. It's about little kids on a playground but it's almost metaphorical for a prison...funny stuff.

Anyone ever feel like writing in this thread is a lot like writing in your diary :P
The Following User Says Thank You to MarcMaiden For This Useful Post:
danaj (August 6th, 2012)