View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2012, 12:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
rcsrich

Device(s): Samsung GS3 stock, Nexus 7 stock, Nook Color CM 10.1,
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by schuttziejr View Post
Hello! I have my Triumph set to STOCK ROM just so everyone knows My phone has been having some issues charging lately. It would charge a little then stop. A little more then stop. I could never seem to get it fully charged. I figured it's probably just a bad battery since I bought the phone used and when I first got it, it wasn't having this problem. The phone was used for a while, so I figure it might actually be the battery. Well yesterday I was out and about and it completely died. When I got home to charge it, it won't charge at all. The light comes on off about every 15 seconds. If I hold the power button, the screen comes on and shows a red charging stationary symbol, and goes off. I left it overnight and nothing. It will not power on or boot up. I plugged it into my computer and it recognizes there is something there, but no light or charging happens on the phone. I ordered a new battery for about 10 bucks today in the hope that this will fix my problems. Any thoughts? Does this sound like a bad battery issue? Or maybe something else? Thank you!!
Best way to find out is to pop that new battery in, then go from there.