Thread: Support touch screen stops working.
View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2012, 06:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
T68

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Samsung Galaxy Endulge touchscreen stops when charging

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTuFu View Post
Are you using the charger that was included with the phone, or a different charger? It shouldn't work that way. The touchscreen works whether it is plugged in to power or not.
Thanks for posting this suggestion cause you saved me from resetting my phone to factory settings. I was almost blaming an APP I downloaded a few days ago.

I happen to use a charger I purchased a few days ago, just about the same time I downloaded the app. The charger i used was not the one that came with the phone. It was a cheap made charger made in China, $10. For trying to save a few $$$ I almost lost all my data. I called the phone company and that was they were ready to do. WALA! I changed the charger to another one I had at home and now the phone is UNLOCKED and I can know make calls and use the touch screen.

Thank you . Now I'm going to return this back the cheap charger to the merchant and get something else. So anyone that has this problem where your Samsung Galaxy Endulge stops working when charged, PLEASE use the original charger, simple as that! before resetting phone.
Last edited by T68; August 7th, 2012 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Needed to add more info.