View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2012, 09:47 AM   #18574 (permalink)
MSUgEEk
Premium Member

Device(s): Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 1,622 Times in 956 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcMaiden View Post
**grumbles** Morning!

I am really craving a Nexus 7, Dana and I are still waiting for ours to come in the mail from the Google IO contest we won but it's driving me crazy! I am ready to buy one in the store now and just give the one that comes in to my girlfriend

Hows everyone's morning?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
I did this about 600 times in the N7 Shipping Date Speculation thread, so here goes.

Hang in there guys, we are (were) all in the same boat. Ha ha, I was actually one of the last preorders that got shipped stateside, so I know how you feel.
Indeed, hang in there! This tablet is worth the waiting! You're absolutely going to LOVE it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntimonyER View Post
Morning all! Took the day off of work, my wife is cashing in her B-day present today (massage and pedicure), so I am watching the baby while she does that. It was nice, we went to breakfast after dropping the two older kids off at school. I am really hoping to get out in the yard, as the high is supposed to only be 82 today, but that's because its gonna be cloudy and rainy all day, AGAIN. We are up to 7 inches in three days at my house, and have at least two more days of rain predicted. Its very welcome, for sure, but I am getting tired of the dreary weather.
Enjoy the day with your little one!

To all those with kids here, major props for doing what you do! We've got our 3 year old and 13 month old neices this week and it is a major shock to our world, haha. It really hasn't been bad, but yesterday was my first day to work after being back and having them. My wife doesn't start school till next week, so she was off with them during the day. From the time I got home at 4PM till 9PM, we didn't have a free minute to do anything ourselves, and honestly, the really are well behaved and there was no major crisis to deal with. It's been interesting and fun this week with them, but putting a 1 year old and a 3 year old in our world with no gradual change is quite the shock.
Last edited by MSUgEEk; August 8th, 2012 at 09:53 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MSUgEEk For This Useful Post:
danaj (August 9th, 2012), jmar (August 9th, 2012), Unforgiven (August 8th, 2012)