View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2012, 09:56 AM   #18576 (permalink)
AntimonyER
AF Addict

Device(s): Droid DNA, Nexus 7 16GB
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 9,353 Times in 5,034 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by svt_gEEk View Post
Indeed, hang in there! This tablet is worth the waiting! You're absolutely going to LOVE it!

Enjoy the day with your little one!

To all those with kids here, major props for doing what you do! We've got our 3 year old and 13 month old neices this week and it is a major shock to our world, haha. It really hasn't been bad, but yesterday was my first day to work after being back and having them. My wife doesn't start school till next week, so was off with them during the day. From the time I got home at 4PM till 9PM, we didn't have a free minute to do anything ourselves, and honestly, the really are well behaved and there was no major crisis to deal with. It's been interesting and fun this week with them, but putting a 1 year old and a 3 year old in our world with no gradual change is quite the shock.
Yeah, having time for each other is very difficult, you come to really appreciate the time between the kids going to bed and us going to bed, it's the only peace you get while they are young. We actually enrolled our youngest in preschool with my daughter, he goes two days a week, so at least my wife gets 3.5 hours twice a week now. First day of this was Monday, and she was like, it's so weird!
See something you hate? Hit Report!