View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #18581 (permalink)
MarcMaiden

Device(s): Galaxy Nexus CDMA, Nexus 7 on the way! Skyrocket, Droid Bionic, HTC Thunderbolt, Galaxy Tab, Kindle
Carrier: Not Provided

How about we talk about this: No Motorola Droid RAZR HD this Friday, according to Facebook clue

I know it's not a Nexus, not even close, but this is just disappointing and ridiculous. First of all, I am tired of Verizon putting second rate phones on their line up. The Razr series came out and were already a bit behind the curve - they looked good, but the internals and hardware were not. I think Motorola needs to be buried already.

I hate to say that because I would have loved to see a Nexus from Moto with the build quality and longevity that Moto used to be known for. They are just so bad at keeping up with the time.

for example -

The Droid Bionic - Amazing phone! but when it came out, it would have been amazing 6 - 12 months before it saw the light of day - it had amazing build quality, pretty decent performance, but a month later the Razr and Nexus came out....and month later, the Razr Maxx came out...really?

It breaks my heart to think of what a Moto Nexus could be....what do you think?
The Following User Says Thank You to MarcMaiden For This Useful Post:
RazorSharp (August 8th, 2012)