View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #121 (permalink)
airtioteclint

Device(s): Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy S3, LG Connect, LG Esteem, Motorola Droid X, BlackBerry Tour
Carrier: MetroPCS, T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by raguilera510 View Post
Man I was sooo damn happy to download this rom and slap it on but it doesnt work on my connect.

PG when I installed i did the full wipe (without reading that I couldve just installed over) but anyways fresh install v1.2

When I sign into my account and start trying to download my apps it just hot reboots its not the full reboot but it does reboot quickly. :-/

Is there ANY cure for this problem i have been wanting some of your goodness for the longest PG please help me or anybody else that has had this problem please help me !

OH and my status bar disappears constantly then pops back up!

Might as well ask about the themes too CAN WE USE THE BEAST CANDY THEME ? i just want the dialer ! i HATE the plain dialer and contacts lol
yeah i was having the same problem. Restore 1.1 if you've made a backup and flash 1.2 wipinh only the dalvik. Works perfect after that. Oh yeah i would advise you to turn off animation in the settings and display. My phone has never been this fast. I may not even get the s3 once its out now.