View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #128 (permalink)
PlayfulGod
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): LG G Flex, LG Spirit, LG Motion, LG F3
Carrier: AT&T

Thanked 4,935 Times in 2,077 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiweN View Post
Not trying to start anything, this is an honest question. What's the difference between this and broken out? Most of the same issues are there, and it looks pretty identical other than a few cosmetic changes and a different launcher.

I just don't feel like taking the time to flash this if there's no point.
It is built off mt's BO, but with a kernel I compiled, various issues BO had fixed, along with the aesthetics that you see changed. Other than that what others that have been using posted, and I have the device and will continue to work on it and CM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosd24 View Post
CPU still not sticking. The only thing that works is deleting the boot.she file. I'm going to delete the file like the guy who had the BO rom suggested, but since you say that the file has other important functions, please try to figure out how to solve this issue without having to delete the boot.sh.

I know its hard to debug something you're not experiencing, but the only solution for the ones whose CPU isn't sticking is deleting the boot.sh, you say it shouldn't be deleted, but I can't figure out any other way to make the CPU stick to the profile settings.

Other than that thohgh, thanks PG, the ROM is amazing!
Which CPU App are you using?? I use the cpu settings in ROM Toolbox and/or Android Overclock (same cpu settings thingie tho, I like its widget! ).

yea I wouldnt suggest just deleting the whole init.qcom.post_boot.sh. I keep checking mine to see if its reverting n its not done it once yet.

Now those having issues with app, try clearing there cache n maybe even data n see if that clears up the issues.

PlayfulDroidz Wiki
The Following User Says Thank You to PlayfulGod For This Useful Post:
savtattoo (August 9th, 2012)