View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2012, 10:36 AM   #32 (permalink)
g60madman
ROM Developer

Device(s): I have worked on: Galaxy Nexus, HTC Evo V 4g, Motorola Triumph, Samsung S3, S4 and Victory
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 2,810 Times in 772 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by henslo View Post
Also be working on cm10??
Right now MTDEV is focused on CM9. Because CM Team just finalized the code this will allow us to have the most solid release possibe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtticTRON View Post
I was wondering if it was possible to include the Google Now flash able zip that was released on xda with the rom ?
The plan is to include this in CM9

Quote:
Originally Posted by afitzroy View Post
Two questions. My battery seems to drain a lot fasted, and are u still working on the camera? I saw a post that said Cyanogen was moving to CM10 and not working to much on CM9.
Since this is alpha code we will be working on Battery issues as we move forward. Yes we are focused on the camera and also HDMI as HDMI is now included in the source code unlike CM7. Also this is perfect for us as the CM9 code is stable now, so this means we can edit the code to fit our device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cataulin View Post
Sorry, Im actually new to flashing rom's I just started last month. so I really didnt see how everything goes down. But damn this is very stable minus those few bugs mentioned by you.
No worries Cataulin, I didn't want it to come off like a slam. Once we get to Beta you are welcome to post errors, right now there is a lot of things that need to be looked at and fixed. Will get there
The Following User Says Thank You to g60madman For This Useful Post:
witnessofjesus (November 4th, 2012)