View Single Post
Old August 10th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #23 (permalink)
mercury0x000d
Digital Packrat

Device(s): rooted Motorola I1 (retired), rooted ZTE Warp running Warp OEM 2.70
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Thanked 1,226 Times in 743 Posts

Well, I guess it's my turn...

I'm 31 and I have a Associate's in Computer Management and a background in mechanics, electronics and programming. I'm employed by a machine shop doing electrical work and I also run a computer business. Ever since I was a kid I've always loved the idea of having a portable computer I could take with me, and I had (and destroyed - lol) several small PDAs, and 'learning toys' (remember the VTech PowerPad??) throughout my childhood, hardly ever being without one. When I was a teenager, I drew up plans to make a handheld computer, although it's never seen the light of day... yet. I guess in many ways my fascination with the Android platform is an extension of that childhood computer curiosity. Hey, you know what the scouts say... Be Prepared. And the Android platform allows you to do just that. No matter what situation I find myself in, my Warp is constantly helping me out. Whether it's providing relevant information, getting me un-lost (hey... I like random roadtrips ) or helping me fix customers' computers, my Android is always there to assist.

The end.

A Mercury production.

[/speech] lol
Last edited by mercury0x000d; August 10th, 2012 at 08:57 PM.