View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #47 (permalink)
MikeRL

Device(s): LG Nexus 4, Asus Nexus 7, Motorola Triumph, & LG Optimus V - All Hacked & Running CyanogenMod!
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by g60madman View Post
Mike I appreciate you wanting to post issues however we are aware of the problems. Again this is an alpha ROM its going to take us some time to resolve issues please wait till we get to beta
Ran into a bunch of issues with the Play Store, unrelated to this ROM, of course. However, Play Store issues are pretty random and common, so I will create another FAQ one day for CM9 and include instructions on how to fix these issues when I have time. But there is one issue I do not believe is too obvious... Let me at least see if it's gone in this latest build. The other issues, I know you guys can handle. I will wait until beta until I search for any more bugs, however. UPDATE: That GPU does act glitchy in Chrome and Firefox with Google Search. I understand this is alpha, but I will make note of this and see if it's still around when you guys hit beta. I won't look for any more bugs now. Good look to you guys with CM9! As a side note, I will create another FAQ with some new info for CM9 when it hits stable around here.
Last edited by MikeRL; August 11th, 2012 at 08:09 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MikeRL For This Useful Post:
Chairshot215 (August 11th, 2012), g60madman (August 11th, 2012)