View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2012, 08:33 PM   #50 (permalink)
OneEyedSniper

Device(s): HTC EVO V 4G, Motorola Triumph
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeRL View Post
Ran into a bunch of issues with the Play Store, unrelated to this ROM, of course. However, Play Store issues are pretty random and common, so I will create another FAQ one day for CM9 and include instructions on how to fix these issues when I have time. But there is one issue I do not believe is too obvious... Let me at least see if it's gone in this latest build. The other issues, I know you guys can handle. I will wait until beta until I search for any more bugs, however. UPDATE: That GPU does act glitchy in Chrome and Firefox with Google Search. I understand this is alpha, but I will make note of this and see if it's still around when you guys hit beta. I won't look for any more bugs now. Good look to you guys with CM9! As a side note, I will create another FAQ with some new info for CM9 when it hits stable around here.
I know we have had this issue with all our ICS builds. I remember seeing some other phone have this issue with Chrome, and a dev was able to figure out it had to due with the ICS Adreno Drivers or the lack of. Now I am no developer of Android, but hopefully this information helps our MTDEV team.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OneEyedSniper For This Useful Post:
dsmryder (August 11th, 2012), hitmentip (December 2nd, 2012), MikeRL (August 12th, 2012)