View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2012, 06:29 AM   #1452 (permalink)
EmilF

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by d0n4lduck View Post
I intend to buy the most latest and powerful dual-sim (GSM) android phone available in the market today. Based on the discussions in this thread, I note that for "dual sim dual active" android phone class, it seemed that ZTE U960 is still the best and there has not been any new phone yet to be released soon that will replace it. Is it correct?
The U960 is defiantly not the most powerfull dual-sim phone after dual-core MT6577 has been released. It has a much faster CPU. I would also say that single-core MT6575 is just as fast as the U960's MSM8255. Note that the CPU in U960 is single core.

The U960 is however, the only avalible dual-sim smartphone that is dual sim full active, which means that both sim's are active, even when there is an active call on one sim. On other dual-sim phones the other sim will be busy. A nice feature, and if you wan't that, you have no other choice.

I expect to recive my ZTE V970 in the next week, and will post my impressions here once I receive it.

For reference I have had the ZTE U960, so I know that phone first-hand. Right now I have a Lenovo A750 (MT6575).