View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2012, 08:11 AM   #18873 (permalink)
Copacetic

Device(s): LG G2, Nexus 10,Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7 2012, Asus Transformer, Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

Good Happy Sunday all. Busy last couple of days, my younger brother had his first child at 48, a beautiful baby boy, nearly 10 pounds born yesterday evening. We have my oldest, (and previously only ) , nephew and his buddy here for a week before they head back to college, they are about to be 21, can anyone say testosterone, lol. Hubby's birthday was yesterday and y dad is coming up from the beach today to spend some time with us as well, so we have a full house.

I do however have an android question for my friends here. Since upgrading to JB, both on vicious and on CNA, my gallery is not organized the way i have it set up. For example, in astro, everything is neatly filed in folders with some sub folders inside of larger general folders. However in gallery, they seem to be all over. Does anyone know if there is a folder somewhere in astro like in root, that is the top folder for gallery. I don't mean the DCIM folder or the Pictures folder, but a gallery folder? I can not seem to find the master folder that organizes gallery.
Last edited by Copacetic; August 12th, 2012 at 08:14 AM.