View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #18909 (permalink)
Stigy
Some say...

Device(s): Verizon LG G2 Retired: Galaxy Nexus, OG Droid, TMobile G1
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Thanked 3,604 Times in 1,624 Posts

Good morning all.

Helped my dad pack up the moving truck and he should be on his way to Tampa within an hour or two. I am both excited and upset - its weird to have a family member move away like that, but its good for him. I've been away from home (albeit an hour or less) for 6ish years with school and moving out, but its a bit farther now. BUT at least I have a reason to visit Florida and take a small vacation here or there.

Found out my grandpa was in the hospital this weekend too because he was being stubborn, not taking his medicine and his blood sugar dropped to 30. He's much better now and seems to be getting back to his normal self, which is good. Hopefully he gets to go home in a day or two - he's definitely on edge being confined to that room needing to ring that bell to do anything. I'd be going crazy too.

This should be a nice week though - working from home on Friday and then I took next Monday off for my birthday. Hopefully nothing crazy happens this week - I could use a relaxing week or two.

If someone's out in left field, the /!\ Report button is to the left of their post.
If someone gives you right-on advice or positively contributes, the Thanks button is to the right.