View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2012, 09:29 AM   #18917 (permalink)
MarcMaiden

Device(s): Galaxy Nexus CDMA, Nexus 7 on the way! Skyrocket, Droid Bionic, HTC Thunderbolt, Galaxy Tab, Kindle
Carrier: Not Provided

Happy Monday everyone! Spent the weekend with my special lady friend We had a birthday party for her little brother, we had another party for one of our family friends where we filled the hot tub and pool with foam! and we ended the weekend at discovery bay with some boating and paddle boarding. Pretty sweet weekend!

This week is going to be a little nuts, but we are taking a trip to a place called point reyes north of San Francisco this weekend so we've got something to get get us through the week.

Once summer ends, I want it to jump straight into November - Some of my favorite video games come out (geek moment here) as well as the new slew of Nexi (Nexuse(s)?)
I love my Galaxy Nexus now, but I am always excited to see what quirky new thing Google has planned for us!

EDIT: (pics or it didn't happen)
Last edited by MarcMaiden; August 13th, 2012 at 09:33 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MarcMaiden For This Useful Post:
EarlyMon (August 13th, 2012)