View Single Post
Old August 14th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #12 (permalink)
Rohan Sharma

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevm66 View Post
My device was returned from repair this morning however, unfortunately, I haven't noticed ANY difference from the problems I was facing before.

I also have another major problem that I forgot to mention before related to the headphone jack. I have a pair of earphones (Dre Beats) which work perfectly in any device apart from my Wildfire S. When I insert the earphones I can only hear mumbled noise. They only work if I hold them in and twist them a certain way, which is quite annoying. I have tested other earphones in my Wildfire S and they seem to work perfectly and also the Beats work perfectly in any other device!

I have sent an email to HTC Support and awaiting a reply.

Partha.Barman Those problems sound really weird and annoying. I would try contacting HTC Support and see what they think. If they don't provide anything useful info I would try resetting your phone (Settings > SD & Phone Storage > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone). This will delete all data on phone (not on SD Card) but is not guaranteed to fix the problems. Hope this helps!

Kevin.
Hi Kevin, I am Rohan, I suggest you don't try to reset your HTC, because some times "factory Setting" wouldn't help to solve our problem even sometimes create new problems, so.....

and I want to ask one more thing that Your all problems have solved after servicing from HTC service center?

Please reply, waiting

Bye

-Rohan