Thread: General i want this
View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
Annhltn101

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Hi all,

I've been really torn over this phone. I love my prevail (get 14 days between charges) but that b/c its rooted and very bare bones as a smart phone.

This phone I've read amazing reviews, and then people condemning it do to its battery life. So I was hoping anyone that has one and has stumbled across this thread could let the rest of us know how long does it last for you. Even a battery use info and the time it lasted would be amazing.

The only reason I ask is, the phone is very close to stock ics, it has all the little + that I've wanted but he prevail just been missing. But I continue to read conflicting information on the phone.

For example :Kyocera Hydro ? Android Device Gallery
State the phone has 8 hours talk and 450 hours standby...well dam that would be great!

But if you look at boosts page and information it says nothing about standby and only 3 hours talk. That in itself is a significant difference.

So please anyone who can shed light on the phone's actual battery burning would be most appreciated.

My prevail runs great and the extra 5 dollars a month b/c I'll lose my grandfathering is worth it but only if it can make it through at least a 12 hour day before needing a charge :/

Thanks for your time and any information