View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #10 (permalink)
OutofDate1980
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutofDate1980 View Post
Well $150k is peanuts compared to one individual pledging $100m to defeat Obama.

I guess it's which part one is selecting. There's probably better venues to discuss religious scholarship.

Anyway let's get away from religion and discuss the business case part as previously posted.

"Anyway, getting back to reality, bribery or extortion are against the law, which I guess one could call evil, but I believe the technical term is unlawful.

Let's use common sense, when a very select group of people, that are very wealthy and well aware of the value of money and how to invest money to obtain high ROI, make hidden expenditures to select or deselect individuals to make and enforce laws are not fools. Now some of these select group's servants were caught repeatedly in illegal actions that financially benefited their business interest, just proves the need for further investments to curtail enforcement or modify the law.

Now as this is a business decision, one needs to hire experts, which is just a business expense to insure those seeking elective office are well aware that these select individuals will spend whatever it takes to promote those candidates that support or denigrate those that do not support their business interest.

Marketing and competitive research are effective tools to promote one's business interest and is much more effective if the competition cannot match one's expenditures, so these tools will be used extensively."
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Nonymous View Post
I just realized you said nirvana. That's what I get for half reading late at night while trying to set up a new phone. That means it's an eastern religion, not a western one as nirvana is a term used in mainly Eastern religions. Can you at least give me the name of this teacher and a link to the story so I can explore it on my own?
There's probably better venues to discuss religious scholarship. Do you wish to discuss the business case.