View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2012, 02:59 AM   #1483 (permalink)
AD2554

Device(s): Lenovo A750, Lenovo A789, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaun66 View Post
Hi guys, really glad I found this forum! I've been looking everywhere for reliable info on the Lenovo A789. If you don't mind, I have a few questions before I decide to buy:

1) Does this have LED notifications for missed calls/texts etc (ie. flashing buttons) as I've seen different answers to this.

2) How easy is it to root? Etotalk offer this as an additional service but if it's just a matter of using one of the Market apps, then that's easy enough to do for me.

3) Does the Google Playstore/Market come preloaded or do you have to install through an apk? Is this straightforward.

4) How is battery life? I know this will depend on your use but in general compared to your usual phone.

Thanks for the info guys
The A789 does not have a LED indicator. I bought it from Etotalk alreadty rooted with Gogole Market and apps already installed. I just cleaned it out a bit more to remove all chinese apps.
Battery life has been good. I charge the phone about 6 hours at night. I use Whatsapp a lot, wi-fi, G+, some FB, Dropbox often and other network related apps. I do not play games or use Youtube alot.
I do advise you to install Es Task Manager or similar to control the start up apps. It will extend the battery life
The Following User Says Thank You to AD2554 For This Useful Post:
Jaun66 (August 19th, 2012)