View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #18 (permalink)
ScandaLeX
Wasn't Me

Device(s): NOTE II
Carrier: The NOW Network

My purchase was more of an impulse buy due to not being able to get the Galaxy Note. I wasn't willing to switch carriers yet wanted the larger screen. Also I wanted my phone to be a phone when need be instead of killing it's battery so quickly due to the heavy load I was tasking it with.

I started to get an iTouch but changed my mind because of that 3.5 screen. I like that my 5" player is pocketable and for the most part does everything I want it to.

I've got enough toys lying around that there's always something to use while this is charging.
The ONLY downside I've had the displeasure of dealing with is the inability to use a BT KB with it. Many who have it have had great success in doing so. I don't have a clue why I cant. Hook can tell you from another forum (Brighthand) that I've tried everything short of purchasing the Logitech BT KB 3.0 for Android.

I've decided to grab the Student Edition tab next week. I like the 7" size and tab 2 7.0 has gotten a lot of great reviews. Also the fact it's white and comes with a keyboard is ideal for me.

Eyes aren't getting any younger so I'm going to trade this player in. Before the student edition was announced I had my heart set on the Galaxy Note 10.1 but sensible thinking had me realizing it's overkill for my needs.
Last edited by ScandaLeX; August 19th, 2012 at 08:15 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ScandaLeX For This Useful Post:
buttonstc (December 13th, 2012)