View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #832 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,815 Times in 1,900 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyacecandy View Post
Any chance this promo for the LG Eclipse (LS970) real?

LG LS970 Superphone with Snapdragon S4 processor and 50MP camera rumored - YouTube

I'm really interested in this phone rumored for an October release. The specs are insane
Yeah, many seem to still be skeptical about LG's support, but I'm willing to give it a shot if it really does come with all the specs. I don't know where the 50mp camera talk came from in the description on that video because the video itself says 13mp camera at one point, but then there's another spec page that says something about the camera that you can't really tell if it's a #5 or the letter "S". I'm definitley waiting for this to be released, prior to making my upgrade decision, but assuming most (if not all) the specs stick, it's definitely a top contender, along with LTEvo, SGS 3 (64gb...if it comes out), & SG Note 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenChase7 View Post
The Spec's impress, no doubt. But this video says its multi-OS. I doubt that!
Yeah, the video was posted back in May, so I don't think all of them will necessarily translate to what is actually released.