Thread: Support Beats audio discussion
View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2012, 09:09 AM   #43 (permalink)
3vodroid
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Rooted EVO 4G LTE ( MeanRom 4.6),Rooted Toshiba THRiVE (Dalepl's ICS)
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via Skype™ to 3vodroid

Quote:
Originally Posted by skep View Post
I thought when I was checking out the phone at the Sprint store there was actual software that could be opened and used for beats. But now that I own the phone you just have the choice in the drop down to turn it off and on. Am I wrong?
You can go to settings>sound> sound enhancer to choose different headphone styles ( note that you can only access this with headphones plugged in) ... If that is what your talking about? Beats will only work when something is plugged into the headphone jack.. Like ext. Speakers, headphones etc. Once you have headphones plugged in you have the option in the drop down menu to turn it on/off. There is also an eq with the other typical choices. But that's about it for what I have found myself.... I am stock unrooted.. So these are the options stock. I'm sure with root you may be able to do a few more things. And also just maybe one day I won't be so scared and root my phone.
Last edited by 3vodroid; August 21st, 2012 at 09:12 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 3vodroid For This Useful Post:
dustwun77 (August 21st, 2012), marctronixx (August 21st, 2012), PattiCakeUS (August 23rd, 2012)