Thread: General Some help please :((
View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2012, 10:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
katracho

Device(s): HTC EVO V,Samsung Transform Ultra (boost Mobile),Samsung Galaxy S3 (metropcs)
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambkor View Post
I am sorry if my english is bad :/ i speak more spanish and italian than english, well i get my bosst mobile transform ultra in january, the thing is that before i hate the mobile ID, and that was the only reason i try to root my cellphone, but then i try new things, I have 3 questions.
1.- Every time i try to put a room or get a new version of android when i reboot, is like charging the room and then send a "!" alert and reboot with out that, i dont remmember the program i use to root , is anyway to room?
2.- Sometimes I want to saw some videos of anime on webpages and there are somekind of lag.. is there anyway i can get a better perfomance in online videos?
3.- I want the turn off screen like "old tv" using the power button, anyway? i had really try

I am sorry if i write bad :c please some help !

what android version are u running?? do you have cwm ?? do you know how to decompile and compile?? i speak spanish too si quieres mandame un mensaje privado y te puedo ayudar