View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2008, 06:36 PM   #85 (permalink)
Stamps

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

-Notepad

-Owner name and contact number on the lockout screen, in case the phone is misplaced

-Organization system for the main drawer. Too many apps, and they're all mixed in together. Could be folders, could just be titled divider bars.

-More customization options overall, specifically sound and haptic feedback. The phone does the pseudo-click thing when you pick up an icon on the home screen, I want it to do that when I'm dialing, too.

-An electronic compass. Granted, it's kind of outdated with the GPS on it, but I want a shiny electronic compass, darn it. The phone has the hardware built in, why not make it visible?

-More central clock options. Different styles, including digital. The alarm clock has cool clock faces, but they don't carry over to the home screen.

-An easier way to get battery percentage readout.

-Positional sensing like the Iphone, so when you flip the phone sideways, you get widescreen aspect ratio, regardless of whether or not the keyboard is open.

-Bookmark organization options. Can't drag and drop existing bookmarks.

-Phonebook organization options. Organizes alphabetically by first name currently, also does not support multiple names under an entry (married couples, family members, etc.)

-Take the SMS/MMS option off of non-mobile phone numbers. My home phone doesn't take text messages.