Originally Posted by A.Nonymous
1. Republicans use Super PACs to get donations from wealthy backers and succeed wildly.
2. Democrats use Super PACs to get donations from wealthy backers and fail miserably.
3. Democrats complain about how unfair it is that Republicans are raising tons of money using Super PACs.
1. Republicans use 501(c)(4) organizations to illegally launder anonymous humongous bribes from those with good reason to hide their involvement from the public to Super PACs and now face IRS scrutiny, fines, criminal investigation and wildly need the Republicans to win to avoid jail time.
2. Democrats use Super PACs to get donations legally from publicly known backers and need not worry about jail time.
3. Democrats have notified LEO about the illegal activity of Republicans and Republicans are following their usual practice of stonewalling. The public has become aware of the Republicans are using the impeached and disgraced "Tricky Dick Nixon" tactics, thus forcing the Republicans use of voter suppression, voting machine tampering to "steal" an election.