Originally Posted by simcha
Here's an update for anyone who is still haunting the Photon Forum...
I called Best Buy today since I still don't have any word that my phone is fixed. I was just told by Geek Squad that they will give me one of the two new Photons that they have in stock if the phone isn't back by tomorrow. So, I could have a brand new Photon by Friday, or my old one back with a fixed screen.
I'll let everyone know...
I'm still planning on picking up the HTC Evo 4G LTE on 9/1 still even if I get a new Photon. I just think it's time and I've already ordered a case and a screen protector for it from Amazon.
Like Kolio said below, keep us posted. That'd be awesome if you get a new MoPho, although such a shame that a brand new mopho would be traded in with a buy back. If you were in L.A., I'd swap with you for sure!...hahahaha.
Originally Posted by KOLIO
Definitely keep us posted. Some like myself will be haunting this forum for quite some time. :-D
I'll be a diehard MoPho for a long time, or at least until my current MoPho completely crashes. I can't wait to have it as my dedicated music player / international phone because I'll be venturing into "root" world with it for sure.