View Single Post
Old August 22nd, 2012, 06:29 PM   #24 (permalink)
drexappeal

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,633 Times in 1,760 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by simcha View Post
Here's an update for anyone who is still haunting the Photon Forum...

I called Best Buy today since I still don't have any word that my phone is fixed. I was just told by Geek Squad that they will give me one of the two new Photons that they have in stock if the phone isn't back by tomorrow. So, I could have a brand new Photon by Friday, or my old one back with a fixed screen.

I'll let everyone know...

I'm still planning on picking up the HTC Evo 4G LTE on 9/1 still even if I get a new Photon. I just think it's time and I've already ordered a case and a screen protector for it from Amazon.
Like Kolio said below, keep us posted. That'd be awesome if you get a new MoPho, although such a shame that a brand new mopho would be traded in with a buy back. If you were in L.A., I'd swap with you for sure!...hahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOLIO View Post
Definitely keep us posted. Some like myself will be haunting this forum for quite some time. :-D
I'll be a diehard MoPho for a long time, or at least until my current MoPho completely crashes. I can't wait to have it as my dedicated music player / international phone because I'll be venturing into "root" world with it for sure.
The Following User Says Thank You to drexappeal For This Useful Post:
simcha (August 22nd, 2012)