Thread: Support No Radio/Broken Antenna?
View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2012, 07:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
TheAtheistReverend
Anybody want a peanut?

Device(s): 1+1,SG4, DNA, N7
Carrier: Depends on the breeze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by initial_V View Post
I'll try this when I get back home.
Few questions:
  1. AndyBone Stock isn't a good ROM?
    I've been using for a while and I like it because it allows for GSM capabilities.
  2. Do you have a link for the newest radio flash?
  3. I already bent the contacts gently up already but I'll give it a whirl again. Any other suggestions to improve contact? Aluminum foil?
Side note: I was able to get one to two bars every now and then.
1. Andybonestock is a great rom. Just make sure your rom.zip is good. Check the MD5.
2. Incredible Radios. There is supposedly a more current one around somewhere, but i have seen many many people happy with the last two on the list. CHECK YOUR MD5s!
3. Careful if you have already bent the contacts. They're very fragile and a few people have broken them off. Is there any difference (when you are getting a bar or two) if you have the back on or off? If there is no difference, then your antenna isn't making contact and bending might be in order. If you put anything in between the contacts, you do risk bending them away from where they're supposed to be, but at this point that may not matter to you.

Get your own DropBox HERE! Get Copy too!