Galaxy S3 Wi-Fi No Connect Issue (Solution For CISCO Router)
As like many of you, I had the same issue with my new S3... here is the solution that worked for me on my Home Wireless setup using a CISCO Linksys EA4500.
1) Log Into Your Wireless Router
2) Select The WIRELESS Tab
3) In The Wi-Fi Protected Set-up feature (it may called something else on yours)... look for the
--- "2. If your client device has a Wi-Fi Protected Setupô PIN number, enter that number here and then click REGISTER" area. ----
4) On your Galaxy S3, select the Wireless Network
5) Check, Show Advanced Options
6) On WPS, Select PIN From This Device
7) Enter the Pin Number the GS3 gave and hit Register.
8) The connection should set itself... and that should get it done!
Let me know if this works for anyone!