View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2012, 04:18 PM   #103 (permalink)
tlc08071

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Indulge by Cricket
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via MSN to tlc08071 Send a message via Yahoo to tlc08071 tlc08071@gmail.com

I know this is an old thread for an old galaxy indulge R915 running OS 2.3.6 on it. I have been trying every thing I have found on the internet to try and root this phone again and NOTHING!!! is working. All its done was Pss me off to the point i'm about to take a hammer to the phone and beat the piece of sht to pieces. I have a Sprint Galaxy S2 Epic 4g Touch that I have tried to flash to the cricket account i'm on and had no luck with that as of yet either. I unfotunitely can't afford a new phone so i'm stuck with what I have till I either take a hammer to the lot of them or figure this out before it comes to that.
IS THERE ANYONE WHO KNOWS WHAT I NEED AND HOW I HAVE TO DO IT THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO WALK ME THROUGH EITHER ROOTING THE INDULGE OR FLASHING GALAXY S2 TO CRICKET???
My Email is tlc08071@gmail.com any help will be most appreciated.
I'm trying to do this on a Windows 7 64bit PC and yes I shut both anti-virus and firewall off. Im running McAfee security center. incase you need to know.
Thank you TC
Last edited by tlc08071; August 27th, 2012 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something