Thread: Kindle
View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2012, 06:59 AM   #70 (permalink)
DonB
♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡

Device(s): Moto X 16 GB / Stock all the way on AIO Wireless
Carrier: Aio Wireless

Thanked 6,721 Times in 3,969 Posts

Too be honest I don't care, it is for for her, I will never use this, get me to read a book it like making me eat Blue Cheese and everyone knows how I hate Blue Cheese, LOL So I want something that will be easy for her to use, and not complicated, I realize that she does not need 3G WiFi will be sufficient, so if anyone else has any other feedback or links to models I am all ears, thanks, she hates gadgets so has to be simple for her to use or she will not use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnatty08 View Post
Don, if you're looking for anything other than an e-reader, I'd nix e-ink if you can handle reading on a backlit screen. I love my N7, and would choose it over the Fire as you can download from both the Play Store and the Kindle Store. Easy to root and mod, but with stock Jelly Bean, it's just great.
Amazon is supposedly announcing a new series of Fires soon, so if you're bent on one, I would wait.
If an e-ink device is just what you want, I think the Nook Simple Touch with Glow Light is one of the best out there. The Verge loved it:
Video: Nook Simple Touch with GlowLight review | The Verge

Sticky: Lost/Stolen or Locked out of Device. Read Here!

Site Rules/Guidelines
If something needs attention, Report it .
If someone helped you, hit to show it.