View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2012, 02:14 PM   #57 (permalink)
jonasjoberg

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjschmidt View Post
jonasjoburg: I checked out the recording app you mentioned, and i see it has almost as many bad reviews as good reviews. That doesn't instill me with much confidence to try it. Most of the newest reviews seem to indicate it is not working.

You don't mention the name of the "mediocre" call auto-answer app, so can't really search for that.

I notice you have exactly one post on these boards. Are you affiliated with the dev of this app in any way?
The call recorder is working OK on my X10 mini but there might of course be other phones it's not working on.

The auto call answer app is called "Auto Call Answer" and reviews are saying that at least some people have gotten it working, indicating that the platform allows automated call answer at least for some phones.

What I'm trying to say here is that I don't see how the Android platform is stopping anyone from attempting to create a classic answering machine app, that is functional for at least a couple of popular phones.

No, I'm not affiliated with anyone I just happened to pick up this thread off Google.