Thread: General I fixed my Infuse HOW!?
View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2012, 09:45 PM   #8 (permalink)
dlee1001

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cawley87 View Post
Now that you say that, I actually think my phone's power button was also extra-sensitive a day or two before the boot loop occurred. I can remember the screen turning on and off when the power button would be even lightly tapped.
And when I got the phone replaced with another Infuse, I got frustrated because I wanted a different phone, like the Galaxy S2 Skyrocket. Even though I had at least a properly working phone, I still couldn't trust it.

Even to this day, though my phone still has my care (i.e. being careful not to drop or lose it), it lost my trust for it. The reason being is because my phone freezes almost every day, requiring a reboot every time it does. The worst thing about this is that every time it freezes up on me, it does it without warning - one moment it would work fine, and then the next moment it would freeze up completely, not responding to anything. It is extremely annoying and frustrating, often to the point where I wonder out loud why I can't just get a Galaxy S3 for the two year contract price now. For that to become a reality though, I have to put up with this Infuse for four more months. During that time, this phone will really test my patience.
Last edited by dlee1001; August 28th, 2012 at 09:51 PM.