View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
burton8012
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): galaxy s3
Carrier: Verizon

Default All i know is i hate verizon now

I had my droid incredible for 2 years and i had the unlimited data plan but i nver really used a gig a month mainly cause it was a 3g phone and watching videos were choppy and basicly only used my data to surf the web hear and there....but when i got my new galaxy s3 i didn't think much about data..but now that i got a 4g lte galaxy s3 phone i find myself watching how much data i use now..cause now with 4g lte speed there so many cool APP now that i would love to u but can't all the time now like the movie downloading.....if i wouldof just paid the 600 bucks for a full price galaxy to just to be able to keep my unlimited data plan..cause with these new 4g lte phones 2gigs a month is a joke u need at least 5-8 give for the dam price they charging for 2 gigs...so if your a verizon user who has unlimited data and has a 3g phone now and don't use alot a data u will most likey find your self using alot of data cause now u have the speed of 4g.....

basically Verizon is black mailing u to either switch to there share everything plane with withe crappy 2 gigs or forced to pay full retail for a phone for the rest of your life if u want to keep your unlimited data plan.....i think verizon just finally realized that now a days people mainly TEXT and don't make money on going over on there minutes any more and the new big thing now is alot of data use cause of the speeds these new cells can do now so they gunna rape us now on data use as before they didn't care and everyone had unlimted....