So I've been using the DI 4G for almost two weeks now, and I'm going to take it back too. I definitely prefer the size of this device over the GS3, but it is plagued with problems and quirks that I never saw with my T-bolt. The problem is ICS -- it is a flawed OS. A partial list of issues:
1. Wifi torture (constitutional, but extremely annoying)
2. "app unexpectedly stopped" alerts for multiple apps at least a few times each day
3. device often freezes when multitasking
4. screen presses with finger often don't register, need to do it multiple times
5. I select one favorite to open up their contact info, and it opens another favorite's
6. Multiple links that are supposed to open up in their Android apps when clicked on instead open up on their mobile web pages... e.g. Google maps, Yelp, Zillow.
The only one of these I ever experienced with my T-bolt was #6, and that too only with Google Maps links over the past couple months. All the others are brand new problems that I have never seen before.
Am I alone in experiencing these issues?