View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2012, 01:10 AM   #20041 (permalink)
RazorSharp

Device(s): Nexus 5, Nexus 7
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 1,959 Times in 807 Posts

RSRSS, August 29

Today's Headlines:
SlashGear Evening Wrap-Up: August 29, 2012 - SlashGear

Daily Cuppa: Samsung, Sony release new devices | ZDNet

Of course, the big news: Verizon Galaxy Nexus Jelly Bean available from Google now - SlashGear

Sony reveals Xperia lineup at IFA, flagship phone Xperia T could be Sony's Nexus candidate | Android and Me

IFA 2012, Pre-Event Day 1: Big reveals for Sony, Samsung | CNET Updates - CNET News

AnandTech - Samsung Galaxy Note II Revealed at IFA 2012

Everything You Need to Know About Samsung’s Galaxy Camera – Droid Life

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 vs. Galaxy Nexus | Android Authority

Samsung: Jelly Bean Update Coming to the Galaxy S3 "Very Soon" – Droid Life

Sprint Expands Their 4G LTE Network, Adds Four Brand New Markets in the U.S. – Droid Life

Motorola and Intel preparing September 18 event in London, could be unveiling of fastest Android chip ever | Android and Me

Google patents video object recognition technology for YouTube use | Android Authority

Be on the lookout: Cybercriminals impersonate popular security vendors, serve malware | ZDNet

End of invasive airport body scans may be near, DHS opening research into new sensors | Wired.com

Beats Audio looking to build its own smartphone, TV and music service | Android and Me

Apps and Tech:
Audiobooks.com launches new Android app, offers all you can eat for a small fee | Android Central

Google Now update brings public safety alerts, lets sports fans manually pick teams and adds movie listings -- Engadget

Google Brings Voice-Guided Turn-By-Turn Biking Navigation to Google Maps for Android | TechCrunch

Google+ gets new business features, Hangouts integration with Calendar | The Verge

TomTom now coming to Android this October | Phandroid

New Flipboard Update Adds TV Channels, Bug Fixes and Improved Google Reader Support | Phandroid

Best task switchers and multitasking apps for Android | Android Authority

AddictiveTips » Official Android App for Online Password Vault Dashlane Now Available

Falcon review - a sharp, customizable Twitter home screen widget | Android Central

Archos GamePad: a 7″ Android tablet with D-pad, analog sticks | Ars Technica

Facedroid Updated to Version 2.0 - Gets Visual Overhaul, Groups, Bug Fixes | Android Police

PayPal app gets updated with UI overhaul | Android Central

Dan Deacon's mobile app creates a concert light show out of smartphones | The Verge

Notes for Gmail Extension for Chrome and Firefox Adds Searchable Sticky Notes to Emails | Lifehacker

A Google-a-Day Puzzle for August 29 | Wired.com

Gaming and Miscellany:
Android Gaming Weekly: XArm, Granny Smith, Fart vs Zombies | Android and Me

Granny Smith Now Available in the Play Store – High Speed Action, Stunt Skating Fun | Phandroid

Top 10 Tower Defense and Offense Games for Android | Android and Me

Square Enix's Core Online Service Promises Free-to-Play Games in Your Browser | Siliconera

Big Final Fantasy News Coming This Friday - IGN

Time for Android to radically change the UI? | ZDNet

Get a free one-month subscription to Hulu Plus | Marketplace Blog - CNET Reviews

Only about 60 years in the making! Superman and Wonder Woman to Finally Get it On - IGN

10 fascinating facts about the Internet and the Web | ZDNet

International "James Bond Day" Announced - IGN

LinuxCon 2012: OpenStack and Open Clouds | TechCrunch

Global 4G LTE subscriptions expected to grow by 334% this year | ZDNet

From today's "lolwut?" column: The Funniest Pictures Found on Google Street View | Gizmodo

Joss Whedon working on TV pilot for 'Avengers' offshoot 'S.H.I.E.L.D.' | The Verge

Astronomers Discover Millions of New Black Holes and a Rare Type of Galaxy | Wired Science | Wired.com

Attention dieters: Severe calorie restrictions probably don’t prolong life | Ars Technica
Last edited by RazorSharp; August 30th, 2012 at 01:32 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RazorSharp For This Useful Post:
ajdroidx (August 30th, 2012), AntimonyER (August 30th, 2012), BabyBlues (August 30th, 2012), breadnatty08 (August 30th, 2012), chemmaan (August 30th, 2012), Copacetic (August 30th, 2012), DarthSilentBob (August 30th, 2012), jmar (August 30th, 2012), Stigy (August 30th, 2012)