View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #23 (permalink)
350X
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): 3X LG Optimus V Rooted - Eken T02A Tablet - KindleFire - Ramos W17PRO Tablet
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuller View Post
My TV was sold with a cable connection, but that doesn't entitle me to run a cable line to it and expect to get free service just because my TV shipped with that feature. I don't think that argument would hold water with the cable company...I'm with Petrah on this discussion.
that don't equate right

it would be up to the cable company, if they left a live line hook up in your house, you can hook it to your TV all you want, its up to them to have the connections at the pole right.

had a friend in an apartment go through that, wasn't his fault the cable company used only 1 single line into the building and then connected it to 10 apartments. [if one person paid for HBO, they all got it, but not all got a bill]