View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2012, 02:34 AM   #38 (permalink)
sean76

Device(s): one M8, nexus 5, iphone 5s
Carrier: Not Provided

@ OP....Yup same problem here all over again with my phone dropping upwards of 50-60% while just sitting on my night stand overnight. This happen on my 1st unit a few weeks ago, and then out of nowhere 4 nights ago started with my replacement unit. I went through that BS with Better Battery Stats and dealing with all this nonsense with wakelocks, and codes, etc. I've honestly had it! I've had countless countless phones over the last several years between Blackberry, iPhones, l and Android phones and honestly have never ever had to deal with something like this. And if I hear one more person saying its just a false reporting thing I'm going to loose it....its real, its not a reporting issue, its a real life bug and Samsung ain't doing jack about it. I'm not rooted, nor am I rooting, I just want my phone back to normal and not have to wake up to a completely dead phone. Does anyone have a fix for this??

If there is no fix in sight, then I guess the best fix is a hard reset and to stick this thing on eBay and get rid of it. Shame because other then this issue, the phone is awesome.
The Following User Says Thank You to sean76 For This Useful Post:
John P (August 31st, 2012)