View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2012, 04:54 AM   #46 (permalink)
sean76

Device(s): one M8, nexus 5, iphone 5s
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metfanant View Post
me again? yeah the guy going out of his way to investigate the wake locks for the OP!?...

ya know what Mr. Longstanding member...return your phone...good riddance...good luck with me every trying to help you because obviously you know oh so much about the device...

you said your phone behaved perfectly out of the box and then a few weeks in it started...i find it very hard to believe in a few weeks you didn't install any apps that could be causing the problem...but you're the expert right?...

go find help somewhere else...im done with you people that refuse to logically look at a situation and just want to pass blame onto someone else...

i apologize to the OP but im done here

OK bud, take care! Either way, no I haven't downloaded any new apps the last few weeks Mr know it all. Your answer to helping the issue within another thread was...

If your phone is draining during the evening hours while your sleeping just plug it in to the charger and forget about it over night. See my man, that's not a solution to fixing the issue, that's masking the problem. You have a wonderful habit of attacking the people posting and not the issue at hand. But either way, no harm done...take care man.