Originally Posted by fay81
can anyone help me?
I think, my Visson ATV-102(f16ref) android box is totally bricked.
I have followed these procedure:
1. Download your firmware files (RAR archive) and unpack all files to root of your sdcard
2. Insert your sdcard in your box
3. Start Upgrade application on your device and choose Local Upgrade
4. Select file update.zip and on next screen select Reboot And Install Package
5. After upgrade is completed you will be back to Android Recovery System. You might see some errors such as invalid parameter or error writing mac address. Ignore that, just unplug your device from power and plug it back in to boot Android (first boot takes some time)
After Step 4 has my device rebooted and hung at A9 screen. I waited 10 minutes and i unplug it from power and plug it back.
Now following behavior:
1) Normal 'boot': both led's dont flash, no TV output.
2) reset & Boot: led dont flash and no TV-OUT.
Can someone tell me how I can force my device to boot from SD-Card or is the bootloader damaged?
hi, do you have access to a HDMI input TV? If so, use it so you can follow update process.
When flashing on boot use the following:
- with power off insert card with 256mb and all the files from the zip stane has released
- press reset button don't release it, and while pressed, plug-in power
- only release reset after led's flash 3 times.
- wait update process