View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2012, 05:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
ChiweN
AF Contributor

Device(s): Galaxy S3 (cdma and gsm), Google Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Carrier: Not Provided

chiwen5k@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGismyVISION View Post
Well , You might think me as crazy but , I think I might cross off Motion from my options , It may be faster , ETC , but I need something bigger than 3.7 inches. and I don't think the games will be a problem anymore as I found my Motorola XOOM in my cabinet , and I have a Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX as a back up which will now be a gaming device! I like the Connect it is just great but I need to get a $100 connect (Replacement by Metro Insurance) USED , and no battery,sim,or battery door cover! Just the phone , Now it is fast and great! , The Quattro is a bit slower but that means better battery and the battery is bigger! Also I dont care about Memory as I have a 8GB SD Card , I don't know why but I feel like the Quattro might be right for me , I feel like someone needs to talk me out of it! :P
The Quattro will be more than a bit slower lol.

Economically it makes no sense. For around the same price tag you can get a phone insanely better. It's like being given a choice between an old 27 inch crt tv, or a 42 inch lcd hdtv for the same price.

Buying the Quattro would be like buying the crt lol. Makes no sense.