Thread: General Phone finally fast
View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2012, 10:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
salilsurendran
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

have to agree that even though my phone was initially fast it slowed down considerably after some time. Frustrated I then backuped my phone using Titanium backup and installed Tweaked 2.2 Rom + PBJ. But this time I did the conversion to EXT4 and the phone has become super snappy and the fastest I have ever seen. However, I am not rejoicing right now because I have only installed some very necessary apps like navigation, yelp etc. Don't know if the phone will be come slow after I install more apps. On Seepu I can see for the first time my used memory is green and this probably is a major reason why the phone has speeded up. Another factor is the EXT4 conversion.
Before I add any more apps I want to save this state of the phone so that I can go back to this if the performance degrades. What do I have to do for this? I used Titanium backup but I see that it saves app data and you have to install each individual app. What I want is to make one click and restore my phone back to the state it previously was. Should I do a nandroid backup