Originally Posted by omoanya
A few issues I am having trouble solving with my s3 on verizon:
1. Is there a way on the lock screen for the email icon to show a flag for new emails? Like the email icon does in apps?
2. Is there a way to have the calendar icon show the actual date instead of the 30th.?
3. I have a blue tooth tune link adapter for my car but I have to manually connect each time I use it is there any way to get the s3.to connect automatically? I I have a car dock and it recognizes the dock.
Also once I am connected to bt in the car voice calls will not go through the bt audio
1. Try Widget Locker, a far superior lock screen. I haven't looked back to the stock, no comparison.
2. The icon is a static image, so it cannot do that. You can only do that with a widget, AFAIK
I would like an answer to #3 as well, at least on how to have Bluetooth automatically connect to a paired device. Every time I turn on Bluetooth, I have to go into the settings to tap on the headset and then it will connect. It only auto-connects if I turn my headset on after
I have turned Bluetooth on. If the headset is already on, and then
I turn Bluetooth on, I gotta go into settings and tap to connect.