View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2012, 05:18 PM   #300 (permalink)
brownitus

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by omoanya View Post
A few issues I am having trouble solving with my s3 on verizon:
/
1. Is there a way on the lock screen for the email icon to show a flag for new emails? Like the email icon does in apps?

2. Is there a way to have the calendar icon show the actual date instead of the 30th.?
3. I have a blue tooth tune link adapter for my car but I have to manually connect each time I use it is there any way to get the s3.to connect automatically? I I have a car dock and it recognizes the dock.
Also once I am connected to bt in the car voice calls will not go through the bt audio

1. Try Widget Locker, a far superior lock screen. I haven't looked back to the stock, no comparison.

2. The icon is a static image, so it cannot do that. You can only do that with a widget, AFAIK.

I would like an answer to #3 as well, at least on how to have Bluetooth automatically connect to a paired device. Every time I turn on Bluetooth, I have to go into the settings to tap on the headset and then it will connect. It only auto-connects if I turn my headset on after I have turned Bluetooth on. If the headset is already on, and then I turn Bluetooth on, I gotta go into settings and tap to connect.
The Following User Says Thank You to brownitus For This Useful Post:
jerofld (September 2nd, 2012)