View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2012, 12:34 AM   #166 (permalink)
Blackbolt22
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): ZTE Warp
Carrier: Not Provided

Wink

Alright so here is what's up.

Yesterday we just got power back on after Isaac hit. 4 days no power. Not too bad but not great either.

That being said I made a few changes to the app like have it remember the minutes setting. I used it today to install a kitchen faucet and it cut off at 5 minutes and luckily my friend turn it on again.... I wasn't happy about that lol.

During the hurricane I used it a ton and noticed it taking about 1% of the battery down every 30-40 seconds or so!!! WOW. Honestly the light is insanely bright compared to say an I-Phone's light so it's no wonder the battery just drains down fast. Unfortunetly, on non-rooted phones, I have no way to provide a "DIM" option but I may make the minutes selection 1,2,5,10. I don't want an indefinite option because it may leave someone without a phone.

I'm still alive, just been really busy and then the hurricane hit.

@ UnknownUser1, I don't recall me giving you a username exactly?! I don't remember. I have to look through my private messages. I'll check into it and private message you...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blackbolt22 For This Useful Post:
alsaces daddy (September 2nd, 2012), downthemachine (September 2nd, 2012), galaxyesm (September 2nd, 2012), mooseberry (September 8th, 2012), OlsonConnor (September 2nd, 2012), twitchtucker (September 6th, 2012)