View Single Post
Old September 2nd, 2012, 02:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
mogelijk

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy Nexus HSPA+, Nook HD+, HP Touchpad w/ CM10 and Nook Color (previously rooted)
Carrier: T-Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganH View Post
It all depends on the phone that you will be using because all of the phones battery life is variable. The speeds will slow down when you hit 2.5 GB but it shouldn't effect it too terribly it might take a little longer to connect and get gong but it should be fine after that.
Actually, I doubt the battery will be a big issue as, if you are going to use your phone a lot in your car/truck it would be stupid not to have a car charger.

Audio streaming uses about 60 MB/hr. I think you would have a lot of problems trying to stream every day for 12 hours (12 hours x 22 workdays/month x 60 = 15.84 GB/month.

Though my bigger question is where you travel. If you travel between cities, you may find your biggest problem is losing data or poor data connections in rural areas. If you remain in a city with strong coverage, you may not have that problem -- and it won't be a problem at all with an Evo V 4G if the city you are in has 4G (4G is unlimited at this time).