Thread: General Who Has Screen Separation?
View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2012, 11:43 PM   #253 (permalink)
alextop30
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4 (T-Mobile) (rooted stock), Samsung Galaxy S 2 (T-Mobile) (retired), HP Touchpad (R
Carrier: T-Mobile (2gig data plan)

Send a message via AIM to alextop30

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean76 View Post
Jeeeeeeeeeez! Just when I thought I escaped the nonsense of the dreaded multiple Android Device return game because I had a perfect Nexus 7...I went ahead and had to read this thread....lmaoooo!

OK so after reading this, I like so many others started to inspect my screen and low and behold I have very minor lifting in the middle of the left side of the screen. Its so minor I probably would have never noticed if it wasn't for this thread...lol

Anyway, I bought mine at Staples on Saturday along with the 2 year insurance that covers breaks from falls and cracks and everything else under the sun. My thought is do I take the plunge and start doing exchanges and risk getting one that is worse, or has other issues besides this screen lifting? Or just enjoy it and forget about it, and not worry because if it should get worse or anything like that I can just exercise my insurance and just get a new one from Staples down the road...

Sorry for the misery I guess!!! It is up to you - Mine is slight enough that when I hold the screen on the left side and press down ever so slightly with my fingers I feel it and a slight creaking sound off of left edge. I hope this clamping down thing would work. I will keep it clamped until tomorrow and see how well that will do the trick.