Thread: General Who Has Screen Separation?
View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #256 (permalink)
alextop30
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S4 (T-Mobile) (rooted stock), Samsung Galaxy S 2 (T-Mobile) (retired), HP Touchpad (R
Carrier: T-Mobile (2gig data plan)

Send a message via AIM to alextop30

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean76 View Post
Damm this thread...lol!

Its weird with mine, when I hold it down right for about a minute it stays put below the bezel, and then after a few hours it minimally lifts slightly above the bezel again. Aghhhhhhh...I HATE STUFF LIKE THIS! Build quality woos like this right here drive me insane...yea yea I know its a $199 tablet, and these days quality control is just terrible with the luck of the draw factor bigger then ever before. But I just hate this whole nonsense with now having to risk getting one with worse issues, and then having the headache of going through multiple exchanges...Can't these manufacturers just get it right already. OK rant over...lol

But yea I think I'm going the route with just exchanging for another at Staples. I won't be doing any clamping or heating or tightening any screws ...
Well the question you want to ask your self is can you live with it or do you want to try to get a new one. You can keep getting new ones until you get one that is absolutely perfect. The reason mine is starting to bother me is because I was experimenting with nfc and it is out of the case!