View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #570 (permalink)
pastafarian
Pātes avec votre foie

Device(s): LG G3 (Me), Samsung GS5 (Wife) Evo4G LTE (Son1), Nexus 7, Nook Tablet All rooted?
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,549 Times in 2,019 Posts
pastafarianaf@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzteCypher View Post
Aside from my stupid weather widget not giving me my local weather I still like my EVO 4g. Waiting to see if Sprint gets a phablet.
There's nothing wrong with a phone like the note, but it's not for everyone and maybe not for many that buy them. I have one friend who owns a note and loves it. OTH I have 4 acquaintances who bought one and returned it. The common issue was that it's all but impossible to use the thing one handed. One friend was really nervous about the return because she dropped it due to its ungainlyness (she tried to place a call one handed) . Fortunately tmo was willing to overlook the damage. Most think they need to get past its pocket ability or looking silly holding it to the ear. It's owning a phone that requires 2 hands at all times that I see as the hurdle. If you're waiting for a note2, I highly recommend you try to get a similar sized device like the note and try it out for a day or more. You might find you don't need to wait. Good luck with whatever you choose!

Did you forget to kiss a Mod today?
The Following User Says Thank You to pastafarian For This Useful Post:
Rxpert83 (September 4th, 2012)