Thread: General Who Has Screen Separation?
View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2012, 03:05 AM   #271 (permalink)
sean76

Device(s): one M8, nexus 5, iphone 5s
Carrier: Not Provided

Well the staples by my was open until 10 tonight so I decided to just run back there tonight and give it one more shot since I was going to be swamped tomorrow.

This is my 4th device ...Out of the Box it was fine, no screen lift what so ever! Set it up, played with it a little bit, and then stuck it on the charger to reach 100%

That was about 7 hours ago, took it off the charger and finished setting up all my apps and wallpaper and all that, and what do you know? THIS ONE IS STARTING TO LIFT AS WELL IN THE SAME SPOT ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE!!! I mean WTF!

Overall very disappointed at this point, this one also has a scratch around the silver bezel in 2 spots as well, and there seems to be some lag as well while typing on the tablet also. To me this is just terrible quality control on a big scale. I will most likely just bring it back and get a refund and forgot this whole idea of owning this tablet for the mean time. I will probably just monitor these threads the next few weeks and see if these issues start dieing down as newer shipments arrive in stores. What a let down, in essences....ya really do get what ya pay for these days